Have you recently been involved in an auto accident? Are you in pain? Nova Healing Arts can help you get direct access to massage, chiropractic, acupuncture, and other alternative healthcare providers to expedite your recovery. Whether or not you were the driver at fault, you are entitled to medical and alternative care.

How it works:

You have been paying in to your auto insurance for years. Now it is time for them to take care of you in your time of need. Most auto insurance policies have a medical claims division called MedPay that will cover a set amount for specialized treatments in cases of injury.  If there were other people in your vehicle, they are covered under your insurance for the same amount.  This includes everything from massage therapy to surgery. This is no additional cost to you. It does not change or affect anything on your auto insurance if you use these services. This is the insurance you have been paying for, now you have a good reason to claim it. If you want to make sure that you have this option, you can call your auto insurance agent and confirm that you have MedPay as part of your coverage.  $5000 is the Colorado state minimum, but you can get coverage for more.

Nova Healing Arts works directly with the auto accident chiropractors at Denver Chiropractic and an extensive team experienced in auto injury cases. You are just a phone call away from getting the treatment you need.  We can also suggest attorneys that specialize in auto injury, should the necessity arise.

In the case that your auto insurance does not have MedPay, there are other options and ways to bill the auto insurance company that is handling the claim.  We can work with you to determine the best way to proceed so you get the care you need without any extra headaches.

It can be scary and overwhelming dealing with all the details right after an accident.  We can guide you through the process.

STEP 1: After an accident, the first thing you want to do is open a medical claim (different than an auto claim for the damage on your vehicle) with an adjuster from your insurance company, whether you were at fault or not.  Your adjuster can inform you if you have MedPay.  If so, you can proceed with medical treatment.  

STEP TWO: See a doctor.  It is best to start with your physician or chiropractor.  They will be the medical professionals that can document your recovery so that your claims are documented as medically necessary.  They can also write prescriptions for other alternative therapies including massage, physical therapy, acupuncture, imaging, or any other medically necessitated therapies or services.  

In the case you do not have MedPay, you may be referred to the other party's insurance to handle the claim or directly to an attorney to represent you.